Orange County Cities by Region
Drivers, if you are available for prescheduled rides, copy and paste the link below in your browser. Fill out the survey form to indicate your availability:
– La Habra, Brea, Fullerton, Placentia, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Tustin, Orange, Buena Park, La Palma, Stanton, Villa Park
– San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Irvine, Foothill Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Beach, Capo Beach
– Garden Grove, Fountain Valley, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Westminster, Los Alamitos
Long Beach – city of Long Beach only
Drivers who sign up to be regional drivers are responsible for ANY ride in that region, regardless of pickup city. (Ex. San Clemente driver would still be offered a pre-scheduled ride in Irvine, because Irvine is a South regional city.)
Driver Shifts (7 days/week)
Early Morning (4 AM – 8 AM)
Morning (8 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon (12 PM – 4 PM)
Evening (4 PM – 8 PM)
Night (8 PM – 12 AM)
Graveyard (12 AM – 4 AM)
• Drivers will submit availability on a bi-weekly basis.
• Drivers will receive a survey every two weeks to update their availability.
• Riders/Drivers to be matched based on pickup location and pickup time.
• Must schedule ride 48 hours in advance (to allow enough communication time in the event of a ride cancellation.)
• Weekend scheduling deadline will be on Thursdays at 12 PM.
• Rider can contact customer service to schedule ride (via phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Information required for ride scheduling:
Must contact customer service within 12 hours for any ride cancellation. Last minute cancellations are subject to $15 cancellation fee.
• Drivers will have access to a directory for all driver phone numbers in their specific region.
• In the event of a last-minute cancellation, the driver will need to contact another driver in her region to “cover” the ride.